Thursday, August 11, 2005

You don't have to be bright to be a Moss fan.

Some boner spray-painted "Moss is boss" and the number 81 (Randy's number was actually 84) on the Viking's newly re-finished boat in front of their training facility at Winter Park in Eden Prairie.

My office is about a 4-iron (225 yards) away from Winter Park and I happened past the boat yesterday and meant to snap a photo with my picture phone on the way back from a closing, but it had already been covered with a fresh coat of paint.

I don't necessarily like the Vikings and I think even less of Randy Moss. I would, however like to help authorities locate the vandal.

I'd suggest police begin looking for a doctor with gold paint on his clothing or hands, because the penmanship was atrocious.

free web counters
Blue Nile Diamonds